INVITATION TO SERVAS ISRAEL INTERNATIONAL MEETING
“LIVING IN THE NEGEV DESERT, THEN AND NOW”
MAY 21-27, 2018
Write to: Israel@servas.org
Servas Israel invites you to a guided tour in The Negev desert in Israel, which will provide the unique opportunity to experience for yourself, first-hand and up-close the life in this desert – then and now:
- We will visit sites in the Negev desert, with its ancient history, agriculture and modern research – at Midreshet Ben Gurion, Avdat ancient city, Massada,
- Its various communities, cultures and intercultural projects – old and new - Kibbutz, Beer Sheva city, Bedouins, Nabateans, Ethiopians, Bilingual school,
- Its exquisite landscape and geology – at Makhtesh Ramon, Zin valley/river, the Dead Sea,
- Having fun at the Dead Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
- Participating in Meetings, Lectures and Workshops, as delivered by guests,
- Personal presentations, by guests,
- At last, and not least – getting to know each other – Servas friends from around the world.
This event is specially intended to provide a special and deep experience of one of the wonders of the world.
Servas Israel members will be happy to host you before and after the guided tours.
Come enjoy Israel with us.
Write to: email@example.com for details and registration.
(the program and registration form are attached)
See you in Israel.